Sunday, April 13, 2008

Laurel and Hardy Gem




I was so thrilled at the success of my last embedded video that I thought I would prove it was not a fluke and do it again! This time I gave some thought to what I would really love to see and came up with the kings of comedy Laurel and Hardy. I fondly remember the Lonesome Pine song from my childhood (LONG after it was made I assure you) and I am delighted to have discovered a treasure trove of their work on video in YouTube.

If we were to video events that take place here at our lovely library, I think it would be fun to view for those who could not be present and thereafter, a learning tool to see how we could improve things for future events. We could also
do a virtual tour of the library, feature things of interest and it would be great to add to our website. Oh, the possibilities again....

No comments: