Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mashups Work For Me!



I could not quite believe I had been successful doing mashups because it did not seem too difficult to create the map. It is probably because of my relunctance, or more likely, lack of confidence that made me doubt that I had done the right thing.

With determination, I set out to do what I had initially intended and that was to create a jigsaw puzzle from a photo on my desktop. I then saved the jigsaw to the desktop and uploaded on to my blog from there. I must have started it with a clear head and no stress because it worked for me this time! Woo-hoo, I am so chuffed at this moment!!!

I have never had the skills before to create some really good designs for displays but I am feeling very confident that I will be able to contribute in a new way in the future.

No comments: